SAFETY AND SECURITY
• The hotel complies with the requirements of local fire safety enforcement laws.
• Fire drills involving all team members are conducted at least semi-annually.
• The fire alarm system includes automatic detection and audible alarms.
• All team members are trained in fire evacuation procedures at least once a year
• Security cameras are provided in certain areas as a deterrent to crime
• Digital alarm clock available with sound and a vibrating pad
• Digital alarm clock available with sound and strobe light
Our FREMAP’s prevention technician performs the investigation of all those accidents occurring in the Hotel and cause injury or property damage.
The hotel has emergency backup designated lighting and power to key systems and equipment.
Water hygiene assessments and regular sampling carried out. A system of water temperature monitoring and showerhead cleaning is in place. The hotel maintenance staff receives training in treatment and water hygiene regularly.
For other emergency numbers:
• Police & Ambulance 999
• Fire 994
• Civil Defense 991
• From Mobile Phone 112
• Traffic Police 03 2072 9044
Hospitals in kuala lumpur:
• Kuala Lumpur Pantai - +60 3-2296 0888
• Dewan Utama, Hospital - +60 3-2615 5555
• Prince Court Medical Centre- +60 3-2160 0000
• Gombak Police Station +60 3-6189 5222
• Petaling police station +60 3-7782 6222